Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Litany is done!

I've finished my series of 32 poems that are meditations on the Litany of the Sacred Heart.  I hope you've enjoyed them. As you may have noticed, I've created a website at Catholic Poet. (There's a permanent link to the left.) One of the reasons is so I can better organize my poems. If you go there, you'll find the Litany in order from beginning to end, which may make for a better meditative experience.

In addition, it will be easier for me to work on the poems and revise them on the website. So if you want to check on future -- hopefully improved -- versions, that's the place to go.  I tend to revise as the mood strikes me, so I can't say when ... sorry!

While I'm on the subject of the Litany, I chose it because it is one of my favorite prayers, and I hope you pray it often too. You can also find it broadcast daily on EWTN -- check it out.

1 comment:

  1. no comments open on your poetry blog so I just wanted to tell you I am a lover of haiku, and I really liked your haiku, "Through A Glass Darkly."

    ReplyDelete